Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Greek Salad





Greek Salad

I have wanted to make this salad for a while. I finally got around to making it and ended up cutting the tip of my finger off while cutting the onions. My awesome husband helped me finish this beautiful salad, as well as bandaged my finger. Thankfully everyone loved the recipe, and there was no salad left after dinner. I hope you enjoy this salad as much as we do.

Ingredients:
1-2 Heads romaine lettuce
1 English cucumber sliced
1 - 1 1/2 cups Cherry tomatoes cut in half
1 cup Kalamata olives
1 Small purple onion thinly sliced
1-2 cups Whole pepperoncini peppers
1/2 - 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese


Start by cleaning all fresh vegetables. Cut lettuce into 1-2 inch chunks and place in bowl, or on a large platter. Layer the next 6 ingredients how you like. Once your salad is layers how you like drizzle the Greek Dressing over top and serve immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment